About Lavender and Hibiscus Green Tea –
– Specially crafted for relaxation of your mind & body
– Contains a high proportion of antioxidants
– Promotes holistic health benefits
– Helps improve sleeping patterns
What is Green Tea
Getmytea Green Tea is sourced from the sprawling tea estates of upper Assam in the North East of India that grow and manufacture high quality teas. Green tea is a non fermented tea with a pale greenish- yellow colour liquor. It contains anti oxidants which help weight loss and are good for heart health. The freshness of this tea is kept intact with our special air tight packaging in foil
Why the Pyramid Bag?
- Highly porous & releases entire flavours into your cup
- Preserves authentic aroma
- A convenient way to brew leaf tea without creating a mess
- Creates space for more tea
- Easy to carry, travel friendly
Why choose Getmytea?
– We offer a wide range of exotic teas
– We deliver a premium quality product with opulent taste
– Brought fresh from Indian tea gardens
– Rich authentic blends for you to savour
– We aim to take forward the traditional legacy of tea planters
The process at Getmytea
The Getmytea family has its roots in the tea industry since 1958, when our senior most tea planter, our father, joined tea and managed many tea estates in Darjeeling, Dooars and Assam. Later, as he specialised and grew in his seniority, he imparted immense knowledge of production to us, his family that formed Pekoe Tips Tea in 1991, the owners of our brand Getmytea.
All teas selected at our state of the art production and packing unit in New Delhi are tasted by him before being passed for their final packing. Our partner tea estates in Darjeeling, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, the Nilgiris and the Kangra valley have been producing batches of tea only for Getmytea thereby maintaining high standards of quality tea and packing. Getmytea range of teas is available online on various platforms, is sold at select retail stores in India and is exported overseas. Our teas make perfect wedding, festive and corporate gifts and are also consumed by various institutions all over the world.