This is an authentic green tea with a greenish yellow colour light liquor, pleasant to taste without the bitter taste of regular green teas. The fresh and raw aroma of Green tea coupled with health benefits is unmatched in this cup of tea.
Tea Type: Indian Green Tea
Grade: SFTGFOP 1 (Special Fine Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe)
Tea Estate: Glendale
Month of manufacture: Feb 2021
Region: Coonoor District, Nilgiri Hills
About Coonoor Green Twirl Full Leaf Spring Green Tea –
– Sourced from the luscious gardens of Coonoor situated in the Nilgiri Hills, it is rich in antioxidants that prevent infections & diseases and also boost immunity.
– Unique high grown green tea leaves are hand-picked from a high elevation estate in Coonoor
– It is hand curled & dried without fermentation & oxidation to retain flavour. Hence, the term Twirl is used.
– With bare minimum caffeine consistency, it is highly nutritious improving overall health & well-being.
– This earthy fragrant tea is known to improve brain function & also reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Why choose Getmytea?
– We offer a wide range of exotic teas
– We deliver a premium quality product with opulent taste
– Brought fresh from Indian tea gardens
– Rich authentic blends for you to savour
– We aim to take forward the traditional legacy of tea planters
Health Benefits of Pure Green Tea
Green, black, and oolong teas all come from the same plant, Camellia sinensis, but are prepared using different methods. To produce green tea, leaves from the plant are steamed and dried. Green tea as a beverage is known to improve mental alertness, relieving digestive symptoms and headaches, and promoting weight loss. Green tea and its components, including epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), have been studied for their possible protective effects against heart disease and cancer.
How is Coonoor Green Twirl Full Leaf Spring Green Tea?
– Authentic Green Tea with a greenish-yellow colour
– Pleasant to taste with immense aroma
– Enriched with abundant health benefits
– Manufactured in the winter months when peak quality teas are produced in the Nilgiris